Air in My Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air in My Lines

Been having a foaming issue with a new keg of bud light, after reading I did the flashlight test and it looks like I am getting air into my line. I just took everything apart and still same issue, my unit is only 3 kegs old, any suggestions????
    Thanks,
    Jlew

That is not air. It is co2 that is out of solution. What temperature is your beer and what do you have the regulator set at.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Thank you for your response, I initally froze my lines and backed the temperature off a couple of days ago. It is a keg of bud light and current temp on the second pour is right around 40-41 degrees and the psi is set at 12-13. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Comment

Bump the pressure up to 15-16 PSI and let it sit for while. The beer may end up pouring a little fast but that shouldn't be a problem.

The air in your lines in the carbonation breaking out of the beer because the CO2 pressure isn't high enough.

If you leave the pressure at 12-13 with a beer temp of 40-41, you will have flat beer soon.

Bud light needs 14 psi at 38 degrees. If the beer is warmer than that, then you need to raise the pressure to compensate.

Comment

Working...
        X