Any Quebec or Ottawa residents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Quebec or Ottawa residents?

As topic states, i'm looking to see if there are any users from quebec or ottawa. The reason I'm asking is I keep hearing of the stores in hull selling 60 cans of coors for 55, wondering if there also deals on kegs!

post up or pm!

Originally posted by kurney View Post
    As topic states, i'm looking to see if there are any users from quebec or ottawa. The reason I'm asking is I keep hearing of the stores in hull selling 60 cans of coors for 55, wondering if there also deals on kegs!

post up or pm!
    60 cans for 55 dollars? Good grief. I always hear about Canada 'free' school, free health care. Nothing's free. You guys get raped on beer, huh. If I lived up there, I'd be brewing a lot more. You can make 5 gallons (about 50 bottles) of beer like Coors for about 5 dollars. Then keg it.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

you're right cubby...

Coors products here in central Pa are normally $21.99, but alot of times 30 pks. are on sale for 18 or 19.99, plus our 6% sales tax of course.

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
        60 cans for 55 dollars? Good grief. I always hear about Canada 'free' school, free health care. Nothing's free. You guys get raped on beer, huh. If I lived up there, I'd be brewing a lot more. You can make 5 gallons (about 50 bottles) of beer like Coors for about 5 dollars. Then keg it.
        I'm pretty sure last time i purchased a 24 of bottles it was around 38 dollars!! not to mention in ontario we can't walk into the local corner store and purchase it!! so yes, raped on alcohol period!

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
          You can make 5 gallons (about 50 bottles) of beer like Coors for about 5 dollars.
          If my beer turned out anything like Coors I wouldn't brew.
          Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
          but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
          X