Avanti Kegerator issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Kegerator issues

Okay here we go... I have recently inherited an Avanti BD6000 kegerator. It has had its ups and down over the past two weeks. I have read all the reviews about the poor temperature control and metric threading issues. My local homebrew store hooked me up with a half price/used tower that would accomodate a home sanitizer kit and tap handles. (THANK YOU)

I have of course still had foaming issues. I was instructed to run a 8-10psi. for a Miller Lt. 1/4 keg. This does not seem to be the best. I have since gotten the temp between 38-34 degrees. I have moved my psi to approx. 13 and just experienced a tap explosion.

Does anyone out there have one of these kegerators that could help me out here.

The only added bonus I have got out of this is I come home and drink beer everyday to see what kind of results I am gettting. 99% of the time I have foam issues, but the beer still tastes good once it calms down.

avanti issues

did u do the t-stat mod and install a fan? your beer is probably not cold enough. those two mods should fix the foam situation

Comment

Working...
    X