Adventures in kegorator cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures in kegorator cleaning

I just cleaned my lines for the first time- boy this fresh draft beer gets consumed fast! Anyway I was careful to disconnect everything, flush and soak with Cleanflo, rinse throughly with clean water and reconnect the system.

As soon as I turned on the CO2 my liquid gold started to flow out the spout- I had forgotten to put that tap back on! I quickly grabbed my clean drip tray and managed to salvage most of the beer, until I could shut off the CO2. The beer did not go to waste.

P.S. What is the soak time for Cleanflo solution? It says "see manufacturer instructions" on the label????

I let the Cleanflo sit in my lines for about 15 minutes. During this time, I unplug the unit and leave the door open to defrost the kegerator.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

My 1/4 died yesterday! So this morning I decided to clean it again, I made the mistake of Not taking the faucet apart when I got the kegerator and cleaned it at first. I took it apart and couldn't believe the gunk in there! When you clean it...do it RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
      X