HELP!! Kegerator not dispensing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Kegerator not dispensing

I have a kegerator that holds up to a half keg- don't know what brand; I got it at Best Buy 3 years ago. This is the second time I've hooked it up (domestic beer) and I'm having problems with it. My CO2 is on, set at the brewer recommended 14 psi, my lines are clean, and I'm running 5 ft of line to the faucet. The temp is at 38 and the beer I get is cold. The CO2 tank is full, and I haven't found any leaks. Problem is, I may get one glass with a strong stream and then nothing. I get air in my lines and nothing from my faucet. I let it sit overnight and, again, one pint of foamy beverage and then nothing. Please help. It feels like something with the CO2, but I'm still learning and have reached the max of my current knowledge. Any help is greatly appreciated as I have a party tonight and the keg is the main attraction. HELP!! Thanks.

At first I half suspected that your co2 and beer lines were swapped, but you do get at least one beer a day so perhaps not. But double I'd double-check it anyway.

Also check the assembly of your keg coupler. Pay extra attention to part numbers 2 and 10
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Hey guys i am having a problem with a leak where the tap line screws onto the keg tap. There are no washers inside the wing nut.Should there be?

Comment

Yes there should be a washer there

Comment

Working...
        X