Help. I think i broke something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. I think i broke something

Well I thought i was doing a good thing by doing the whole cleaning thing for my boyfriend. Its 2 hours later, and I think I screwed up the faucet mechanism. It doesnt seem to be tight enough to the tower, and I cant get it to tighten anymore. Does this make sense to anybody? Is it possible i stripped something. I am basically mechanically illiterate, but I really would like to undo whatever i did. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, its a Haier if that helps.

Did you forget to put the gasket back in?

THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

ICEMAN is referring to #8 in the image below, this goes just inside the faucet and really helps the assembly fit together snugly.

Comment

The #8 part is there and still not a snug fit. Its the last metal piece before the tower that seems to be the problem. Is there something inside the tower that is supposed to hold the beer line tight or hold that metal piece tight to the tower. Thanks for the help!!!!

Comment

Pop the top off of the tower carefully. From there, you will see a nut inside that has come loose. This happens often.
          Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
          but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

That worked perfectly. Thank you so much!!! I wish all the problems in my house could be solved so easily. Thanks again. I am sure I will be back with another problem soon.

Comment

Working...
            X