bubbles in beer line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbles in beer line

I have been getting bubbles in my beer line and i was just wondering what causes that and how to fix it or if it could be many different things.. Thank you in advance for the help!

more info about what you have where you are what pressure you at and most important chug temp of beer.

Comment

Just my thought CO2 pressure may be too low.

Comment

my pressure was pretty low i got a new keg of labatts and its at about 12 psi i live in michigan.. i took a reading of a glass of water in my fridge and got about 38 but then took a reading of a glass right out of the tap and got 45 so i assume that could be a problem of mine i turnd up the fridge and hopefully in a few hours it will drop a bit we'll see thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by chadwick12345678 View Post
          took a reading of a glass right out of the tap and got 45 so i assume that could be a problem
          That 45 degree pull should have been chugged and then another pulled immediately. that second pull is the one you want to take the temperature of.
          Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
          but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

i redid it and got about 43 degrees i cranked up my fridge but i own the vasani so we'll see if i can even get it down to 38

Comment

Look around this forum, I think there is a screw that you can tweak like people used to do with the Haier kegerators. It also seems that a fan of blower to circulate air helps these units as well.
              Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
              but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

i put a computer fan in there so ill have to see how it works ill have to check back later to check if it drops at all..

Comment

i got the temp to about 40 degress and got a longer beer line its about 8ft now and im running it at 14psi i dont understand it but i went from a full cup of foam to a little less then an inch Thank you!

Comment

Beer has gas! How long was the keg in the kegerator before you began to adjust?
                    Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

I see bubbles in my beer line as well. I figured that was normal. But I'm getting lots of foam problems.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy21 View Post
                        I see bubbles in my beer line as well. I figured that was normal. But I'm getting lots of foam problems.
                        Keep reading and searching the forum and you'll find that you are having temp/pressure problems. In other words, your system is not balanced.

Comment

Working...
                        X