Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrators!!!! Stop The Spammer Please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrators!!!! Stop The Spammer Please!!!!

This qrst150 bastard has been spamming for days, and I'm sure it's been reported many times. Can someone delete this user already?

Home Brew IPA

This is really annoying. The board has gotten hit hard in the last couple days. It seems like MM should increase the security when signing up for an account with image verification or something.

Comment

agreed... it's been a bit of a gond-show lately. If a new registration method is a bit out of the question, maybe some extra moderators who are online more often.
      DKC645BLS (Jan. 08 Production)
      -All MM Hardware

Comment

Moderators on this board can't delete users, ban them or stop posting. At this time the best thing is to report the post. Maybe indicate that there are numerous posts by this particular spammer then when someone with mod abilities signs on they can do a mass delete.
        Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
        but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Forum Members,

As soon as I see the emails and or posts myself, they are deleted and spammer banned. They tend to come and go in spurts. Greatly appreciate the comments and emails. Please be patient with us as we address this issue.
          Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

How ironic? 080522jk has something to say on this thread!

080522jk has posted 249 spam messages already TONIGHT!!!!! And I can't even read them... they're in Chinese or something. He's not done... every other minute there's another post.

VERY ANNOYING!

Comment

Working...
            X