Another Danby issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Danby issue

Hello fellow beer enthusists, my wife purchased for me a danby keg cooler, and I just started getting freezing beer and the control panel is wierd as well. as I waited on the phone for 30 minutes for danby only to find out its only 1 year warranty. this sucked.
    is there anyway to get around the control panel and the freezing beer other than to call a tech. which I can say is $$

Just bypass the Danby controls with a Brewer's Edge or like controller.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Originally posted by craig2004 View Post
      Hello fellow beer enthusists, my wife purchased for me a danby keg cooler, and I just started getting freezing beer and the control panel is wierd as well. as I waited on the phone for 30 minutes for danby only to find out its only 1 year warranty. this sucked.
      is there anyway to get around the control panel and the freezing beer other than to call a tech. which I can say is $$

Do a search on Danby issues. You are facing quite a challenge from what I have read. It can be made to work but it is more than I would want to put up with. If you can still take it back and get a different one then I would. Go commercial. I have beverage air and I could not be happier.

Comment

Working...
      X