Fisheye Bubbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisheye Bubbles

I just got some fish eye bubbles all of a sudden. Is this the sign of too much CO2? I am running 5 feet of line at about 34 degrees liquid temp at about 11psi.

Thanks!!!
    AVANTI BD6000 MOD's
    MicroMatic Tower with Faucet
    MicroMatic Stainless Faucet
    Brewer's Edge II Thermostat
    MicroMatic Primary Single Gauge
    MicroMatic "D" System Coupler
    MicroMatic 12" Stainless Flush Drip Tray
    Dayton Blower

Dirty glass. Or plastic cups can sometimes cause this. Tell your drinking buddy's to keep their fingers out of the inside of the glass.

Clean you beer glasses with a brush (baby bottle brush is great) and a fat free soap. Wash in hot water and rinse in cold. Let air dry.

That should make a difference.
    Draught Prophets
    www.draughtprophets.ca

Comment

Are there any grocery store soaps that are suitable for washing beer glasses in?

Comment

Sorry Habs Fan, I'm not sure of specific brands. Avoid anything that contains any oil, usually palm or coconut.

I only use the beer glass cleaners designed for beer glasses. I've invested too much on beer and an awesome system to destroy it all with dirty glasses. I spent about $50 and bought a brush and some chemical. See here.

You live in Que?
        Draught Prophets
        www.draughtprophets.ca

Comment

For dirty glass, take the baby bottle brush is effective. You can also add some baking soda which is helpful to wipe the stain. But if you want to clean through for those with narrow slots, you need to look for a set of baby bottle brush with adjustable sponges and strew brushes. I got this set of baby bottle brush last months, which is helpful for not only baby bottle cleaning, but also my appliances like fans or conditioner.

Comment

Working...
          X