True TDB Freon Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True TDB Freon Leak

I had an issue with my kegerator not cooling below 50 degrees, I thought it was the thermostat which I ordered but did not fix the issue. It was low on Freon which was added and it started to cool down back to normal 34-38 ish. after a few weeks it started again to not cool down below 50. I did hear a hissing sound come from the picture below. The HVAC guy came and wasn't able to find any leaks but his machine he had wouldn't charge so he was unable to use it to locate the leak. He is going to comeback to continue to find the leak. Has anoyone experienced something like this? any advice? 20210223_085328 (1).jpg
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Not really any advice to give, it's a leak, you've got a service guy coming. Unless you can evacuate freon, solder and recharge there isn't much else to do except wait and write a check. Hopefully he locates it, and it is accessible enough to repair.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Will find out more on Sunday, that is when he is returning. The good thing is that he is charging me $250 to fix the issue so he will keep trying to locate and fix it no matter how many days he needs to return lol. I'll give an update next week.

Comment

Stay strong my friend.
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Working...
        X