Pull Handle-Nothing Happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull Handle-Nothing Happens

Good Afternoon, I’ve been Kegging for a bit and have never run across this issue. When I pour the handle to dispense the beer, nothing comes out. I’ll untap it, take the beer coupler line off, then back on and retap, then it will pour just fine again. I’ve done this 4 times now with my current keg. My kegerator has been cleaned, good pressure, good temp, and I always allow time to settle. This fourth time I replaced the plastic washer in the beer line connected to the coupler. Any thoughts? The beer is perfectly fine, just a flow issue I assume.

Is this a sankey coupler or ball lock couplers?
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Yes it indeed it

Comment

Not sure what your answer means, I'm going to guess you are saying yes it is a Sankey. I'd check the duck bill valve on the gas side to make sure it isn't stuck closed, and also check that the check valve in the beer line is free to move as well. If that is stuck, it will stop flow for sure. Does anything happen - noises, gurgling, foam?
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Yes, sorry for the confusion, is is a Sankey. And I’ll deff check the duckbill. No noises, just when I check the line there is nothing in there. Hasn’t happened agin since I changed the beer line o-ring.

Comment

Working...
          X