Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danby DKC645BLS, Johnson a421 and fan

Hi All,

New here and have a cpl questions that im having a hard time locating in the forum. I know about the Danby sticky but cant locate it. So i received the DKC645BLS for a free because it didnt work. I have repaired True beverage refrigerators so i figured how hard could it be? That is how i stumbled across this forum.

The digital display would work but the compressor would not turn on. I took a 3 in 1 and got it to kick on and start cooling. But it just kept cooling. I finally turned it off when the inside reached 26*. I the bypassed the control board and front panel and connected the power cord direct to the compressor. This is where im unsure what to do. I have ordered the a421 and it should be here Sunday. Do i need to do anything else? What about the interior fan? Are there any other fans i need to worry about?

Thank for any help and i apologize if this is already somewhere in here

I’ve had this kegerator for 13 years. My control panel went out recently. I found a replacement on line for like $20 maybe?

but you bypassed it so really I think your temperature controller is all you need.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Working...
    X