Water on floor of Kegerator - SOLVED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water on floor of Kegerator - SOLVED

I see a number of folks have experienced water dripping from either side of evaporator coil... running down into the corner and floor of their unit. I've been fighting this too. Checked the door seals, checked the evaporator hose for kinks / blockage, etc. and any other recommendations folks have offered. I "think" I found the culprit. My unit sits in the garage and when I put a level on the unit it is not perfectly level. In fact, it leans (just a little) to the side where the water seems to drip off the end of the evaporator coil box. Hmmmm... Seems to me I'm not getting a perfect drain because the water from evaporation is flowing to the lowest point... and that's not 100% to the drain plug! (The plug may be getting some, but not all.) I'm going to level out the unit (small shim under the wheels on one side) and I believe I'll have much more evaporation going to the drain! I'll follow up at some point with results.

Hope this helps others who have been on this forum with similar problems!
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
    Sinatra
Working...
X