Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Beer Reaching Font

Hi All,

Just looking for some help please with a relatively easy or should be easy, home keg system.

Apologies in advance for being stupid here as first time I've tried a home setup.

System is simple, 11g keg connected with G Type Coupler to C02 Tank then into Brandell / Maxi 210 Keg Cooler and up into Beer Font.
    Length of line is about 2m from Keg to Cooler.

What is happening is that there seems to be C02 going through Coupler (Tested by pressing the coupler without connected to keg and air passes no problems), but when connect to the keg and attache, there is no beer then pushed up through the beer line to reach the cooler. Im totally stumped.

On the C02 Regulator thats attached to the tank, there is only a dial that shows the pressure in the C02 Tank and nothing there that allows me to set the psi for the beer so im quite confused. There is a screw on the front of the regulator but have tried loosen and tighten etc and no change (Can post a photo if this helps)

The coupler also dont have an Release Valves or anything that can work with any pressure etc,

Apologies again but im totally confused as should be straight forward enough but the more I read the less I seem to understand so thank you in advance and anything else I can provide just let me know.

Please post pictures, thanks

Comment

Working...
    X