"LE" Temp Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "LE" Temp Error

I have a Danby DKC645BLS. Since December I have had two 1/4 kegs go bad. I have been getting an "LE" reading on my temparture guage. I am not really sure what the error even means, because I can not find it in the manual. It must have something to do with the temp. being to cold, My lines freeze over and I can not pour any beer from the unit. Has anyone else ever had a similar problem, or does anyone know what the "LE" error is. Thank you Bob.

Try this:

Technical Support
    1-800-26-DANBY

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, already done, was hoping to get a simple and quick answer.....

Comment

Rid yourself of the Danby temp control by getting one of the Brewer's Edge controls that get talked about here. Even if Danby does help you, they are just going to get you back to their lackluster temperature control setup.
        Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
        but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Once the Danby senses the temp to be below 18 degrees you will get the LE error. Heed psychodad's advice and bypass the Danby temp control all together. On a side note you may be the only one to ever have a Danby get too cold.

Comment

Has anyone ever had an "EE" on the temp gauge? I don't know what that is.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
              Has anyone ever had an "EE" on the temp gauge? I don't know what that is.
              I messed up with a mod on my danby, my fault. I replaced the wrong resistor.

Comment

Im having the same message EE on my Danby display. What does this mean, I wired in the 33 ohm resistor and it did not rid the problem.
                Any help appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Doncox3 View Post
                  I wired in the 33 ohm resistor
                  It should be 33,000 ohms. And if you had the error before the resistor, adding a resistor isn't going to help.
                  Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
                  but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
                  X