Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djc
    replied
    The duck bill valve goes between the gas line and the coupler, and looks like a duck bill. It prevents beer from flowing back into the gas line. So you are trying to track down a gas leak? If so, spray the connections with soapy water and the leak will cause bubbles. You can also dial the pressure up to 45-50 and just listen for it.

Leave a comment:

• ilovebluemoon
    replied
    what is a duck bill valve? i am new to this. I have a kegerator and was going through my co2 tank quickly. Watched all these videos on how to setup my keg with all these washers in place. However, I'm still trying to learn so thats why I would like to know what is a duck bill valve. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• djc
    replied
    Check the duck bill valve on the gas line and make sure it opens properly - if you blow through it, air should pass. Also make sure it is clean and not gummed up.

Leave a comment:

• Tw2727
    started a topic Pouring issues

Pouring issues

Hello all,

I just recently purchased an Edgestar ultra low temp Kegerator. I am having pouring issues. I have my PSI set to 12 for a Paradox IPA. The tap pours well but after not using for a few hours, I am unable to pour unless I increase the CO2 pressure. I have check the fittings and used soapy water to check for leaks with no exceptions. I'm not sure if I'm losing pressure somehow. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am currently looking into buying a new regulator. As a note once I increase the pressure the tap pours fine but the pressure has not fallen below 10 psi which I would think would at least pour something. Thank you in advance for you help.
Working...
X