Yuengling Oktoberfest issue: dribbles out of faucet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuengling Oktoberfest issue: dribbles out of faucet

This is my first time taping a lager. My flow out of the faucet is near 0... PSI is 13 Perlick faucet beer line is 10'. Not sure what to do.

I just sanitized the line and flow was fine IE: no kinks in the tower... also checked the beer line and no kinks.

My wife will kill me if this isn't ready for our bar opening party Saturday!

Thank you!

Same answer I gave you on BA, check both the beer line and keg to make sure they aren't frozen.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

They are not, I just cleaned / sanitized the lines / coupler / faucet and the fluid flowed out the line just fine. Also the Keg (1/4) was not slushy when I moved it to clean the lines. I just picked it up from the distributor last night so I'm sure its not frozen.

Comment

Check valve in tavern head stuck?

Also what kind of beer did you have hooked up or tapped before? What kind of tavern head did it have? Yuengling uses a American tavern head

And distributors sell kegs where you are? here its against ABC law
        Last edited by PremiumVADraftTech; 09-23-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Tavern head? Is that the coupler? This is a standard D style keg coupler.

I have two identical kegerators, this is the first time this one is being put in use. At DJC's suggestion I pulled the check valve on the coupler and there was no CO2 coming out so I'm pretty sure its some type of CO2 delivery issue. I'm going to go home and take the coupler apart and check the back flow preventer on the CO2 side for a clog and work back from there.

(The other Kegerator has a fresh keg of Miller Light in it)

PA beer / wine sales model is antiquated. Distributors sell Kegs, cases, and 12 packs. Restaurants, bars, and any store that sells hot food can sell up to a 12 pack.

Comment

Defective back flow preventer. Replaced it with a spare and everything works perfect. Perfect second pour. Checked the valve and there was no hole for the CO2 to pass through, it was solid as a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by BKBuilds View Post
              Defective back flow preventer. Replaced it with a spare and everything works perfect. Perfect second pour. Checked the valve and there was no hole for the CO2 to pass through, it was solid as a rock.

Sometimes its the simplest of things

And yes a tavern head is a coupler, just sounds better happy pouring

Comment

Working...
              X