X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KillianBoy
    replied
    gibber44,
    So I am assuming your faucet is clean (before keg replace faucet should be disassembled to component parts, cleaned and checked, especially the air holes) please confirm both air holes cleared.
    Also assuming you checked that the check ball not frozen and freely moving, also assuming you tugged on the pressure relief valve to see if gas is getting to the keg (might be a rare regulator problem or problems with tank/regulator connection).
    What is the PSI setting? Most members will have really long beer lines with PSI about 13-15, lower PSI will cause problems, also what elevation are you at?
    KB

Leave a comment:

• gibber44
    replied
    Its a newly filled tank and keg. I turned off the gas and disengaged the coupler then let the pressure out...hooked it all back up and its still not pushing beer through. Having a hard time getting to the shank to check the clamp since the sgamk is curved. Seems to be alot of clear space and bubbles from coupler for about a foot.

I had no problems with the old 5 foot line except all the foam i was having.

Leave a comment:

• KillianBoy
    replied
    gibber44,
    Depends on type of clamp and if hose was put on fully the shank and tailpiece (along with clamp), normally, no, I'd check gas, if you went through several kegs (8 1/2 or equal in smaller kegs) CO2 maybe empty. If CO2 numbers are fine, then start from the beginning, turn off gas, decouple, check if everything put back correctly, look at faucet, did you clean properly (take off, disassemble and make sure air holes cleared)?, then reassemble, tap keg (don't engage), turn CO2 tank on, regulator valve on, tug on pressure relief valve (you should hear a hiss, if not CO2 isn't getting to keg), then engage coupler, everything should flow.
    KB

Leave a comment:

• gibber44
    started a topic Help Needed...No pressure

Help Needed...No pressure

I just added 9 feet of 3/16 beer line purchased here and hooked uupa 1/6 barrel of blue moon. Poured my first beer and my foam issue seemed to be taken care of but the pour was real slow and it eventually stopped pouring with nothing coming out of the tap when it was wide open. Any suggestions? Could one of the clamps be too tight causing this?
Working...
X