Beer Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Tower

I have a POS AVANTI Keg cooler and I was wondering if anyone knew which beer towers will work with the AVANTI. I've heard that AVANTI has issues with a lot of beer towers. Any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not sure about the Avanti tower, but I'd ***ume that the problem is simple the same as most other low end kegerators, the tower isn't cooled. A new tower likely isn't going to be much help.

Try looking at these blower systems and accessories: http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...d-cid-130.html
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

I have the same POS Avanti, which is actually working quite well now thanks to MicroMatic. I purchased a MM 2.5 inch Tower and it works great. You have to drill 4 holes, but pretty simple to install. It took maybe 30 minutes. You may want to go with the 3 inch instead, but with the problems I have had with the Avanti I figured that I would just keep the same sized tower as the original.
      AVANTI BD6000 MOD's
      MicroMatic Tower with Faucet
      MicroMatic Stainless Faucet
      Brewer's Edge II Thermostat
      MicroMatic Primary Single Gauge
      MicroMatic "D" System Coupler
      MicroMatic 12" Stainless Flush Drip Tray
      Dayton Blower

Comment

Did you install a blower as well?
        Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Zuhse View Post
          Did you install a blower as well?
          No i didn't. I usually toss the first pour. After everything I have been through with this unit, it is a decent trade off. Pours great now, at 38 degrees almost 100% of the time. NO FOAM either!!!!!! I am actually thinking about getting a dual tower. If I do that I will get a 3 inch. Avanti at least made the thing big enough to fit two Logs.
          AVANTI BD6000 MOD's
          MicroMatic Tower with Faucet
          MicroMatic Stainless Faucet
          Brewer's Edge II Thermostat
          MicroMatic Primary Single Gauge
          MicroMatic "D" System Coupler
          MicroMatic 12" Stainless Flush Drip Tray
          Dayton Blower

Comment

Working...
          X