correct size glass or mug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correct size glass or mug

looking for a really good size mug that fits correctly under the tap,apron 32 oz ,most I've seen are to tall and are awkward to fill.

32 oz? I have some 22s, but my recliner is within walking distance to my kegerator so it works OK.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Glassware for Beer - BeerAdvocate

That's beer specific - I am sure you can easily find one for wine by googling it.

Comment

I like my 24oz mug it is the perfect size for me.

Comment

I have no problem fitting my Beer Pitcher(s) on Either my True TDD-1 Kegerator or my 3 Handle Frig Conversion. I have some 32 oz Mugs which are shorter than my pitchers. If the walk to refresh the beer is too much for you, move the Kegerator closer to your chair. Should we discuss ways to simplify the return side of the equation too, as you know you don't buy beer, you rent it?
          On Tap: Corny of a Hombrewed American Pale Ale, Corny of Homebrewed Cherry Wheat and Remain of a Miller Lite half tranfered into a Corny! Now an official Homebrewer.

Dead: (7) 1/2's of Miller Lite, (1) 1/2 of Blue Moon (6) 1/6's of Blue Moon, (4) 1/6's of Shocktop (2) 1/6's of Landshark Lager (1) 1/4 Yuengling, (1) 1/6 Victory Summer Love (1) 1/6 of Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale (1) 1/6 Shipyard Prelude.

Comment

Working...
          X