Kegerator for Coorslight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegerator for Coorslight

Could anybody tell me a good kegerator that will be able to fit a CoorsLight Half Keg (Most likley pot-belly), 5lb CO2 canister, with a dual pressure valve. I've been reading alot of reviews and i find contradicting reports for all Kegerators. I am looking to spend in the area of $500. anybody have one that drinks Coors light and doesn't get all foam and keeps it cold?

I'm pretty sure that the Vissani kegerators will NOT house a Coors Light keg, but I am unsure of all the other kegerators out there in the market. I have a Danby (I run Coors Light 24/7 in it), I paid $425 for it at Sams Club, did $20 worth of mods to it and I pour 36 degree beer with inch of head on top...
    Last edited by daswerve; 10-14-2009, 06:31 AM.
    On Tap - BEER

Comment

for 500, build your own! I can fit a full sized keg, or 2 20L with a 5lb co2 no problem. Including shipping to Canada, i paid less than 350 for a 2 tap conversion kit that included the 5lb co2 tank. now you've got another 150 to play with when it comes to getting a used fridge. I got a fridge free, someone just getting rid of an old one, 18 cubic foot fridge, needed a new door gasket, 75 bucks.

all in all, including a new paint job and some decals on the fridge, 450 and it's EXACTLY what I wanted........didn't have to settle.

Comment

Could anybody tell me a good kegerator that will be able to fit a CoorsLight Half Keg

Hi , i just picked up a Danby!
        I mostly drink Coors Light! I bought an empty keg shell of Coorls Light ( 1/2 keg Pot belly) $30 deposit- to make sure it would fit in the kegerator!
        it Squeezed right in ! 1/2 keg CL!
        i recommend getting the empty shell and test it in what ever kegerator you choose, before you buy it, they shouldnt have a problem with that.
        I will be doing the mods soon !

Carpe Diem
        Last edited by Boosting16psi; 11-11-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kurney View Post
          for 500, build your own! I can fit a full sized keg, or 2 20L with a 5lb co2 no problem. Including shipping to Canada, i paid less than 350 for a 2 tap conversion kit that included the 5lb co2 tank. now you've got another 150 to play with when it comes to getting a used fridge. I got a fridge free, someone just getting rid of an old one, 18 cubic foot fridge, needed a new door gasket, 75 bucks.

all in all, including a new paint job and some decals on the fridge, 450 and it's EXACTLY what I wanted........didn't have to settle.
          Some of us poor bastards dont have room for that and a chest freezer can be a pain to get half kegs into. Those where the only reasons I went with a kegerator.

If I had the room I would do a fridge conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Manstroke View Post
            Some of us poor bastards dont have room for that and a chest freezer can be a pain to get half kegs into. Those where the only reasons I went with a kegerator.

If I had the room I would do a fridge conversion.
            fair enough! i've never seen a keg fridge anywhere in ontario, so really, building was my only option!!

best of luck

Comment

Kegerator that will accommodate a Coors "bulge" keg

I have a Kennmore from Sears(really a Haier) that meets your criteria.
              Accepts a Coors 1/2 Bulge keg, 5lb co2 tank , dual gauge micromatic regulator and plenty of room to spare. Also boasts a stainless steel floor for the keg to rest on. Will draw beer down to freezing if you want(mine is set @ 36 deg.) On sale at Sears.com now for $595

Comment

Newbie question here ... Does Coors Light come in 1/6 ?

Comment

Haven't found Coors Light it in a 1/6, or a 1/4 slim yet; but I'll keep asking my keg guy every couple months anyway.
                  On Tap : 1/6 Boulevard Wheat, 1/6 Michelob Light

Down the urinal : 6 - 1/6 Boulevard Wheat, 4 - 1/6 Michelob Light, 2 - 1/4 Coors Light, 1 - 1/4 Bud Light

Comment

Am looking for a Coors Light Slim in either 1/6 or 1/4 in NW Arkansas. Does anyone know where I can get one? There are but 2 of us and a 1/2 keg and enjoying fresh beer are at odds... Could drive to MO and or Little Rock/Hot Springs if need be...

Comment

I have a Summit Kegerator that hold a Coors Light ½ keg but it was a tad expensive....
                      Last edited by Radar; 05-06-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the Vissani kegerators will NOT house a Coors Light keg, but I am unsure of all the other kegerators out there in the market. I have a Danby (I run Coors Light 24/7 in it), I paid $425 for it at Sams Club, did $20 worth of mods to it and I pour 36 degree beer with inch of head on top...

Comment

Working...
                        X