Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party pumps in Europe

Hey all,

I currently go to school at the University of Manchester in England but reside in Canada during the off-term. I've been trying desperately to locate a party pump in England but they are very rare and extremely overpriced. Does anyone here have experience working with kegs in the UK and if Micro Matic's european pumps will work on them? Also, if I bought a keg of American beer in England, would the US sankey system work on it?

I realize that European sankey means its for European beers, but I just wanna be absolutely sure the pump will work before I invest in one.

Thanks,

Mark

Party pumps

All american sankeys are the same, for the most part. But the Europeans are notorius for being proprietary they are the main reason for so many differant couplers. So feel free to in vest in a pump but make sure you either stick to that brand or brewary once you buy it. You can look under the couplers section to make sure you get the right one for the beer you are serving.

Comment

Originally posted by shane34652 View Post
      You can look under the couplers section to make sure you get the right one for the beer you are serving.

Comment

Working...
      X