Sixth Barrel & Slim Quarter Availability List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly beer

I think it was already mentioned, but if you're in Philly, you need to check out The Beer Yard. They're in Wayne, about 5min off the St. David's exit of 476.

The Beeryard - Home

Comment

thanks pumpkinvw, your right great site. I live 5 min. from blue route at plymouth meeting exit.

Comment

In Port Jervis, NY

Originally posted by BJS View Post
        Sudsy - being a huge Blue Moon fan, and also new kegerator owner in Orange County (think you mentioned you were from the area) any hints as the best places to get 1/6 Blue Moon kegs and get CO2 tanks filled in the Orange County, NY or North NJ area? Anyone else for that matter?
        I am closer to NYC, but have often passed a large beer distributor in Port Jervis, NY just 2 miles or less from the High Point, NJ border. I have bought beer by the case there and they claim to have a large selection of kegs. They could most likely order anything you want. I believe the name is Easy Way Beverage on East Main St just of NJ23 & I84. Hope this helps

Comment

updates on sixtels&slim quarters

Greetings to all, been out of the loop awhile, bunches and tons of stuff to do lately. From what I've seen here in w.central Il.,Fosters in 1/4 slims,Leiny in dopplebock, Classic Red, Apple spice, and wheat. Blue Moon also available in 1/4's, Killians &Smithwicksin sixtels or 1/4's. I don't know what took them so long to bring these out, but from a convienience & handling viewpoint, it sure is a blessing on a back. cya, Brian at K C Draft Line Service

Comment

In Orange County CA

Hey everyone,

I am looking for sixtels of Bud Light in Orange County, CA. I just recently finished my home made kegerator and have enough space for a 1/4 barrel or 2 sixtels. I would like to be able to get a sixtel of Bud Light for her and a sixtel of something for myself.

Anyone in Orange County, CA, Mr. Kegs (Beach Blvd) has a good selection of kegs, but does not carry sixtels of Bud Light.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Hudson Valley Beer Mecca.

If you are anywhere in the lower NY, North Jersey area, the best place to get beer is Halftime Beverage in Poughkeepsie NY. Amazing selection of bottles and sixtels. And they will order anything you want (within the realm of possibility that is).

Comment

Originally posted by J. Galt View Post
                If you are anywhere in the lower NY, North Jersey area, the best place to get beer is Halftime Beverage in Poughkeepsie NY. Amazing selection of bottles and sixtels. And they will order anything you want (within the realm of possibility that is).
                That is very close to me - going to check it out soon. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by J. Galt View Post
                  Just went there this past weekend - Place is amazing. Great selection of bottles - and you can split 6 packs on anything in the store - micros, belgians, everything. Also had 12 beers on tap that you can fill growles with!

Guy brought me into the keg room, and was apologetic that they were way depleted from usual - well the place was stacked halfway to the ceiling with every kind of beer imaginable - and lots of sixtels (including Delerium for $250!), so I can't even imgaince waht fully stocked would be like.

I speant entirely too much money...

Comment

Connecticut

I live on the shore of CT and alot of my sixtels come from New England. Beers such as Magic Hat, Ten Penny, and Shipyard. They usually start at 50 or 55 dollars and go up from there (not including tax). We too have a $30 deposit AND have to register each keg

Comment

Blue Moon 1/4?

I see Brian said he saw Blue Moon in the 1/4 format, anyone in the Northeast seen Blue Moon in 1/4's? I'm looking for more of a selection of 1/4's in the Philly area. Thanks

Comment

blue moon

I was told that i could only get blue moon in a 1/6 keg around here in MD. I would love to know if i could get it in a 1/4 expecially if it was a slim 1/4. Anyone know if bud light might follow after miller and go with the slim 1/4 format???

Comment

Originally posted by oneandonlychaz View Post
                          I was told that i could only get blue moon in a 1/6 keg around here in MD. I would love to know if i could get it in a 1/4 expecially if it was a slim 1/4. Anyone know if bud light might follow after miller and go with the slim 1/4 format???
                          If I were to guess, no. The only slim quarter breweries I know of are Miller and Yuengling and they don't offer 1/6s. AB introduced the 1/6s on the Michelob side as well as the seasonals. The Bud side still uses the pony 1/4s. I think when their pony keg supply depletes, they will go all the way with 1/6s. Just my guess.

Comment

ran into a different one from leiny yesterday on my route.its called summer shandy, a weiss beer with lemonade in it ! its a different flavor,a little twangy, but no nasty aftertaste. it comes in 1/4 slims,not a bad beer for a change of pace.but i believe they should put in sixtels in case it doesnt go over well with the bbq crowd . cya,brianatkcdraft.

Comment

Anheuser-Busch Update

I just ordered a 1/6 keg for a May 4th party. I was surprised to learn that the Newark, NJ AB brewery is now filling 1/6s with Budweiser! It was ordered from a retail distributor in Bayonne, Bridgeview Liquors. I believe it's up to the regional wholesale distributors to decide whether to offer that format or not. I didn't ask if the Pony 1/4s were still available. Possibly, AB is phazing out the Ponies on a brewery specific basis. Just a thought to pass along
                              Last edited by sudsy; 05-03-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

A-B update

Greetings to all, in response to budweiser being in sixtels, in my area Bud is having sort of a slump on draft competition. I havent seen it in sixtels here in illinois yet, but it wouldnt surprise me if they will bring it out in the near future.I know that Bud select is in sixtels, so there you go. cya...brianatkcdraft.

Comment

Working...
                                X