No announcement yet.

Sixth Barrel & Slim Quarter Availability List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about in the Tacoma, WA area, anyone know where to get anything else besides 1/2's. Thats all I seem to be able to find. I'd like to try some 1/4's or 1/6's.

Mike
    Drafter
    Current Setup
    New Model Danby via Best Buy
    Micromatic Gold Plated- S/S Faucet
    Micromatic Premium Dual Guages
    Micromatic D-coupler Stainless
    Resistor Mod
    Temps via internal liquid Thermometer
    Tower Cooling Mod
    Current setup and pouring - Dos Equis AMBER

Comment

Where are you located?

Originally posted by Wiggum View Post
      Anyone of a Sixth barrel type winter beer? Looking for something to enjoy during the winter months
      In the NY/NJ/PA area all the Blue Moon Family and all The Michelob Family of beers/ales are available in Sixtels. The AB Winter's Burbon Cask Ale is very nice for winter consumption Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggum View Post
        Anyone of a Sixth barrel type winter beer? Looking for something to enjoy during the winter months
        I like Sam Adams winter lager. Its readily available around here (NH/MA) and comes in 1/6 kegs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drafter View Post
          How about in the Tacoma, WA area, anyone know where to get anything else besides 1/2's. Thats all I seem to be able to find. I'd like to try some 1/4's or 1/6's.

Mike
          I'm looking for similar info...so far I've found that fish brewing company in Olympia has 1/6's of their fish and levenworth beers (love that blind pig!)

Comment

sixth barrel and slim availability list

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a keg of woodchuck at? I live in Indiana and I went to my local liquor store and they told me that woodchuck wasn't available in kegs. Me and my wife have eaten at several local restaurants, where we saw woodchuck on tap! We even talked to the manager at one restaurant about trying to get a keg, and he took down our phone number and told us that he was going to give it to his distributor, and that we would be recieving a call back from the distributor, and we never heard anything back! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by beerdrinker13 View Post
              I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a keg of woodchuck at? I live in Indiana and I went to my local liquor store and they told me that woodchuck wasn't available in kegs. Me and my wife have eaten at several local restaurants, where we saw woodchuck on tap! We even talked to the manager at one restaurant about trying to get a keg, and he took down our phone number and told us that he was going to give it to his distributor, and that we would be recieving a call back from the distributor, and we never heard anything back! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
              I would be somewhat interested in this as well as the wife likes the woodchuck. While I have never specifically looked for it before I don't remember seeing it anywhere for purchase in keg sizes.

Comment

Sixth Barrel & Slim Quarter Availability List

After doing some more research on the woodchuck kegs, I found a place called Sam's Wine and Spirts(Buy Wine, Spirits, Beer and Gifts at Sam's Wines and Spirits) They sell the kegs of wood chuck in the amber draft and the dark and dry 802 draft. It looks like they only come in the 1/2 barrel kegs, and the amber costs around $150 and the 802 around $200. They are located in IL, and it looks like they have pick up and delivery. Luckly for me I live in South Bend, Indiana which isn't too far from Chicago where they have a few locations! Can't wait to go and pick up a keg of woodchuck!

Comment

Share it

Originally posted by beerdrinker13 View Post
                  After doing some more research on the woodchuck kegs, I found a place called Sam's Wine and Spirts(Buy Wine, Spirits, Beer and Gifts at Sam's Wines and Spirits) They sell the kegs of wood chuck in the amber draft and the dark and dry 802 draft. It looks like they only come in the 1/2 barrel kegs, and the amber costs around $150 and the 802 around $200. They are located in IL, and it looks like they have pick up and delivery. Luckly for me I live in South Bend, Indiana which isn't too far from Chicago where they have a few locations! Can't wait to go and pick up a keg of woodchuck!
                  Maybe you and madcrazy should split the cost and the beer by doing a closed transfer to an empty 1/4 bbl. Or find another fan and split it into two 1/6 bbls. Just a thought should a 1/2bbl be more than you can drink in a reasonable time frame

Comment

1/6 kegs in Philly Area

I use this website to see how its available ( 6th quater or half Keg ) then I go to my local distributor and order

The Beeryard - Home

Its located in wayne Pa.

Comment

small kegs

I just picked up a slim 1/4 of Leinenkugel Big Butt Dopplebock and a 1/6 of Killians in the Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin area today.

Comment

Picking up a 1/4 of yuengling tomorrow morn in the Waldorf, MD area. They originally told me it only came in 1/2, but he was mistaken and called me back to tell me the good news.

Comment

Originally posted by sudsy View Post
                          In the NY/NJ/PA area all the Blue Moon Family and all The Michelob Family of beers/ales are available in Sixtels. The AB Winter's Burbon Cask Ale is very nice for winter consumption Hope this helps
                          Sudsy - being a huge Blue Moon fan, and also new kegerator owner in Orange County (think you mentioned you were from the area) any hints as the best places to get 1/6 Blue Moon kegs and get CO2 tanks filled in the Orange County, NY or North NJ area? Anyone else for that matter?

Comment

State Line outside of Newark, DE has ~160 different 1/6 kegs, From Acme IPA to Woodchuck Amber Cider.
                            State Line Liquors - Beer, Fine Wines & Spirits Homepage

Comment

Originally posted by cwhubbard View Post
                              State Line outside of Newark, DE has ~160 different 1/6 kegs, From Acme IPA to Woodchuck Amber Cider.
                              State Line Liquors - Beer, Fine Wines & Spirits Homepage
                              See, now that type of place sounds awesome - great selection! Too bad its pretty far away.

Love to find a place like that in North Jersey, Hudson Valley area.

Comment

dbpsu,
                                Thanks for that website, I live in Phila. and that site has alot of local info on beer.

Steven O

Comment

Working...
                                X