BM23B Purchase Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM23B Purchase Help

I have a friend that is selling his Beverage Air BM23 . This unit is in excellent shape and is less than a year old. He is also including all the hook ups as well as a empty co2 tank.

He is asking $700 for it. Is this a good deal or should I pass on it and keep looking? Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by brutus895; 05-02-2011, 05:50 AM. Reason: spelling

As long as, like you said, it's an excellent condition, seems like a great deal to me. You'd be spending probably at least twice that to get one set up new, and less than a year old should still be practically new, really. If it were me I'd jump right on that.

Comment

I paid just under 1200 for mine new - about a month ago. not including the regulator, tap, co2 etc. 700 sounds like a great deal - especially if you know it was from a friend and not messed with.

Comment

Buy a 20 thousand $ car new, or wait one year and buy it used for 16 K. with warranty still intact. Not much difference here. The ? is which sounds like the better deal to you. Is the warranty good and what does it cover, ask Beverage Air if not sure.

Comment

The only warranty left on a Bev Air unit one year old is the compressor. If the compressor were to fail inside of five years you would get a new compressor, additional parts & labor not included.

Anyway, for that price, go for it.

THE ICEMAN
          My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
          "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
          -Dave Barry-
          "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
          Strong beer is the milk of the old."
          -Martin Luther-

Comment

$700?? Don't let the grass grow under your feet on this one...............
            "One more night like this will put me six feet under"
            Gram Parsons

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm now the proud owner of a BM23. Gotta get some co2 and got a cleaning kit on the way. Will soon have a 1/4 of coors light to make my first run. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X