Who makes "Superior" keg fridges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes "Superior" keg fridges?

I am considering buying a Superior keg fridge. These look suspiciously like a Bev Air...thoughts?

Chris

They are both quality products. The Superior website I was browsing listed their "Tapster" as "unavailable at this time."
    They are also about twice the price of my Kenmore.
    SEAN
    I cool my tower with Beer.
    http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...-cid-2297.html

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown9064 View Post
      I am considering buying a Superior keg fridge. These look suspiciously like a Bev Air...thoughts?

Chris
      Superior is a restaurant supply outfit that re-brands many products they sell. More than likely you are right.
      Look inside the cabinet & there should be a data plate on the upper left which will tell you the original manufacturer.

THE ICEMAN
      My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
      "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
      -Dave Barry-
      "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
      Strong beer is the milk of the old."
      -Martin Luther-

Comment

Depends on the model, either True or Bev Air. I believe True no longer is re-branded as a Superior, but about 5-6 years ago they were. Basically, study the way the Superior unit looks. If is resembles a Bev Air...it is. Same thing goes for True. Other than the name on the door there is NO difference.
        "One more night like this will put me six feet under"
        Gram Parsons

Comment

Working...
        X