X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many beers do you drink a day?

From your kegerator?

2-6

probably 1-3 on a school night. all bets are off on the weekends. Might be 3, or it might be 8. I don't really keep count.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

9 glasses of Keystone Light. I keep a stack of quarters on top of the kegerator to keep track of how many I've had.

Comment

As many as the wife will permit!!!

Maybe 1 or 2 on a weeknight and more on the weekends.

Comment

This may seem weird but since I built the kegerator i probably drink less than I did before.
          I usually tap a pint to go with dinner 2 or 3 times a week and then sometimes at weekends I'll enjoy2 or 3 pints with a movie when the kids are in bed. Other than that the kegerator is used for parties.
          Many people think that if you've got a kegerator that you must be pounding them down every night. Not true, at least in my case. But it is good to know it's there when you want a good beer.

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
            probably 1-3 on a school night. all bets are off on the weekends. Might be 3, or it might be 8. I don't really keep count.
            I don't really keep count either.
            I cool my tower with Beer.
            http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...-cid-2297.html

Comment

3-6 pints on a work night and who knows on the weekend.

Comment

same here. do we have a drinking problem?
                My Home Bar: Baier's Taphouse

Kegs to Date: (11)Yuengling (8)Coors Light (6)Bud Light (5)Blue Moon (4)Natural Light (3)Sam Adams Oktoberfest (2)Misfit Red (2)National Bohemian (1)Miller Lite (1)Fat Tire Amber Ale

Comment

Originally posted by Living_Legend View Post
                  You may.... I don't... *ROFL*

Comment

Originally posted by Living_Legend View Post
                    Yes, I have a drinking problem. Two hands and only one mouth.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
                      yes, i have a drinking problem. Two hands and only one mouth.
                      ^^^^classic!!!!!!!^^^^ lmao
                      Currently on tap: Another schweet 1/2 of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

Fond Memories: 1/2 Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, 1/2 Dogfish Head Punkin Ale, 1/2 Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, 1/2 Sierra Nevada Summerfest, 1/4 Yuengling (2), 1/6 Sam Adams Summer Ale, 1/6 Bud American Ale, 1/6 Shock Top, 1/6 Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale

"To alcohol: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer Simpson

Comment

1 to 3 per night during the week pretty consistently, weekends can vary depending on how busy I am.

Is that a lot? At what point are you considered having a drinking problem or an alcoholic? I rarely, if ever, drink enough to get beyond the slightest buzz with the exception of social events or w/e which is prob just a few times a year. Some people prefer soda, water, wine, or juice..I like beer.
                        Last edited by RyanS2000; 12-19-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

ABout that here

Comment

Originally posted by El Geordie View Post
                            Many people think that if you've got a kegerator that you must be pounding them down every night. Not true, at least in my case. But it is good to know it's there when you want a good beer.
                            Same here. People seem to think that since I have a draft beer system, brew my own beer and grow my own hops I drink from the time I get home at night until I leave the house the next day.
                            Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
                            but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Originally posted by psychodad View Post
                              Same here. People seem to think that since I have a draft beer system, brew my own beer and grow my own hops I drink from the time I get home at night until I leave the house the next day.
                              You hit the nail on the head for me too! So because I built a bar, built a kegerator and brew my own beer, I must have a huge alcohol problem. I just tell them, If I had a problem I wouldnt have the patience to wait three weeks for my beer to ferment, I would be drinking the mouth wash to get a freakin buzz!
                              I had a thought once... but it got lonely and went away.

Comment

Working...
                              X