And the fun begins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the fun begins.

Just started. My goal is to have it done by the first game of football season.
    Attached Files

looks like a nice start....cant wait to see the finised product!!! post more pics as you go!!!

Comment

Got the counter trimmed and the kegerator even with the counter. Next comes the sink install. Starting to make a mess!
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Got the splashplate lined up, and got some more framing done tonight. It should be strong enough to hold a couple dancing girls. Problem is, the ceiling is very low, so the girls will have to be a max height of 3 foot 3 inches.....
          Attached Files

Comment

looks good!!! not too sure about those 3' women though

Comment

Took all night to get one piece of wood cut. Too much beer I guess........
              Attached Files

Comment

so thats gonna be the trim around the bar top?

Comment

Yeh, its only 3.5 inches in oak. The 6 inch cherry was $30 a foot........not gonna happen

Comment

Got the sink in and one receptacle installed. I need to start plumbing the sink next---I can't stand plumbing!
                    Attached Files

Comment

the bar is coming together! are you installing slide out shelves?

Comment

No, I just have the doors and sliders off right now. It will have a drawer on the top left, and just the cabinet doors on the other holes. A slide out shelf would be cool. I can't do it on the right side because the sink gets in the way though.

Comment

Don't know about code in your area, but your electric receptical should probably be ground fault protected. So it either needs to be on the load side of a GFCI plug, or have a GFCI at that location. Work looks great!

Comment

Thanks. I have a dedicated GFCI breaker for the whole deal. I can assure you my plumbing will no be up to code though LOL!

Comment

Mocking up the bar top.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X