Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tower Adapter 3" Column - Adding a second tap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Adapter 3" Column - Adding a second tap?

Has anyone used one of these:

Tower Adapter - 3" Column - Chrome - 2 Hole - 1 Shank

To add a second tap to a single-tap system? I have a BevAir that came with the standard MM single tap and adding a second tap to run a second beer is tempting. Rather than replace the whole tower is this adapter a good choice?

Thx

Hmmm.... I just installed a two faucet tower to my BM-23. I bought the whole two-faucet tower unit new. It came with shanks, faucets and beer lines / connectors for ~$110 dollars (I purchased it from a local supply house so there was no extra shipping, etc. either). Seemed worth the extra dollars to me. I also love the easy connect wing adaptors for the beer lines to the coupler. It's a snap tp connect. BTW... the best part is having two beer choices!!
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
    Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by opus33 View Post
      Has anyone used one of these:

Tower Adapter - 3" Column - Chrome - 2 Hole - 1 Shank

To add a second tap to a single-tap system? I have a BevAir that came with the standard MM single tap and adding a second tap to run a second beer is tempting. Rather than replace the whole tower is this adapter a good choice?

Thx
      Good choice. Just a little taller.
      Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

I've wanted one of these because a little taller would be good I think. Some of my favorite glasses are a bit too tall to stand up to finish off the pour with a head just the way I want it.
        Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
        but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
        X