No announcement yet.

Your favorite beer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not about fun its about your taste preferance bonefish thank you!
    when is it actually 5-clock somewere?.......it is 5'o clock here when working on my car,talking to good freinds, or even camping or fishing. Is it only me though, that for some reason when one is out camping or fishing there is absolutey nothing wrong about popping one open at 7-9 am!

Comment

I would like to have Victory Hop Devil on tap. Also, on a recent trip I tried Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. That is high on my wish list too. My current choices of Miller Lite and Yuengling are closer to my price range though. Usually enjoy a frosty one while reading the forum. If it's not too early in the day of course
      Woke up this morning, got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
      Jim Morrison

Comment

My favorite style of beer is IPA and my favorite IPA is Firestone Union Jack, which has won back to back golds at the Great American Beer Festival. But at 7.5% alcohol I haven't built up the courage to get a keg of it yet.

Comment

I've love Bells Two Hearted IPA, which is actually what I'm getting next! Just got done with Bells Oberon.

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
            There's no way I could pin down a favorite beer. I can't even pin down a favorite beer from any one style. I like a variety, depending on many things. My mood, the weather. I couldn't imagine drinking the same beer over and over and over and over.

An interesting fact I recently heard, (and have no proof of) is that there are more varieties of beer than wine.
            Originally posted by bonefish View Post
            I'd hate to limit myself to one favorite.
            SEAN
            I agree with you guys.
            Hail to the Redskins!

Comment

Hands down Ballast Point YellowTail Pale Ale...not sure what their distribution looks like outside of SoCal, but a must try in my book

Comment

I enjoy a wide range of beers, but if I had to chose one to drink all the time. Bells Amber Ale Great tasting and can drink a bunch of them.

Comment

Fuller's London Pride or Allagash White.

Comment

Paulaner Salvator

That's going to be my next keg. I agree that reading this thread gets the mouth watering, but I often read it at work so it's not possible to drink.

Comment

Working...
                    X