Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagram for Vissani kegerator

Heyas All,
    Props for all the advice I previous found on this forum!!! I am looking for a wiring diagram so that I can hook the fan to the existing power. INstead of have it continuously running I figured have it running only when the compressor was on would be enough and save a little on the power (and cut back on the fan noise- use a new PC cooling fan, but it is still noticeable)

Also any good ways to check for seal (air) leaks? I think I have one and the florida humidity is adding a bit too much moisture to the inside and getting some ice buildup every 3 months.

Cheers.

I believe the consensus here is to run the circulating fan continuously. The idea being that whether the compressor is on or off, you want the interior temperature to remain uniform.

Comment

I'd rather have the fan going all the time. I think you're defeating the purpose by hooking it to the fridge itself.

As for the leaks, simply put a flashlight in the fridge and close the door when it's dark. If you can't see any light, you're good to go.
      RIP - 1/2 Sam Adams, 1/2 O'Doul's, 1/6 Sam Adams Octoberfest, 1/6 Blue Point Octoberfest, Corny keg stout homebrew

On Tap- 1/2 Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA

Comment

+1 on running the fan 24/7

And some ice buildup every three months isn't terrible if there is no self defrost. Just unplug the unit and leave the door open when you clean lines and it should take care of the icing.
        Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
        but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
        X