Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water issues

Hey all.

I have a bev air dd48 kegerator. I have had it for a year and now I get a pool of water in the bottom of it. I wipe it up and the next day there is more water. I cool my beer to 40 degrees. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on here?

Thanks

Eric

Sounds to me your not getting a good seal probably around the door causing your keg to sweat. just my 2cents. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by stellaontap View Post
      Hey all.

I have a bev air dd48 kegerator. I have had it for a year and now I get a pool of water in the bottom of it. I wipe it up and the next day there is more water. I cool my beer to 40 degrees. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on here?

Thanks

Eric
      Check the drain fitting at the bottom of the evaporator pan. Its possible the drain tube came loose or the fitting is loose or cracked possibly from being accidently knocked. It is also possible the drain pan has rusted out, although I have not heard of one rusting out in a year.

Another thing to look for is if the evaporator coils are frozen over & the ice is built up to a point where the drain pan can't catch the runoff.

THE ICEMAN
      My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
      "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
      -Dave Barry-
      "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
      Strong beer is the milk of the old."
      -Martin Luther-

Comment

Working...
      X