Auto Beerbong through keg coupler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Beerbong through keg coupler

I am interested in making a new design for the inebriator.
    What is on my mind is a way to engineer a “beer bong”.

Here are my initial thoughts.
    1) Use the tube to hold all the beer for consumption
    2) Have a on/off spout at the mouth
    3) Devise a “float system” for the automatic refill of beer using a line to the keg coupler.
    4) Tap into the coupler output to the faucet. (with an on/off flow switch)

Any ideas that can help make this a reality? I like to invent new things and make them work so your ingenuity is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by charlope; 05-01-2009, 12:47 PM.

Here is a rough draft
    Attached Files

Comment

Why don't you just connect a hose to the end of the faucet (like one you would use to fill a growler)

Comment

Originally posted by mark_ksz View Post
        Why don't you just connect a hose to the end of the faucet (like one you would use to fill a growler)
        I'm thinking automated refil and tapped into the tube that feeds the faucet. so both are functional.

Good suggestion though.

Comment

Charlope...I like the way you think!

Comment

The only problem which may not be a problem at all is you have to be on your back to drink the beer, If I was only about 20 years younger.
            No CRAP! on tap

Comment

since there is "pressure" onthe keg, a plastic ball cock like is used on a toilet tank will fill as the float goes down and stop when it goes up. modify the float so it is near the bottom of its travel.

Comment

Some sort of time delay would be most ideal in a setup like that. Once you start drinking from the tube the ball lock float will start to refill the tube. I cant think of a way around this.

Comment

The inebriator isn't getting the job done on its own huh...
                  "because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well..."
                  Brother Epp, 1902

Comment

It is doing great, I would like to cater to all methods of imbibing. First beer in a glass, liquor in a glass, the beer in a beer bong, then ……….. (I’m open for suggestions).

Whatever happened to that product which would “vaporize” liquor and allow for a person to inhale their alcohol? Did it become illegal? Is it still available? I believe it used compressed air to force the liquor into a liquid state.

Comment

I've got an old party ball tap just in case they come back.
                      "because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well..."
                      Brother Epp, 1902

Comment

Working...
                      X