Add'l gas line into TDD-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add'l gas line into TDD-4

Hi! This is my first posted question, so please bear with me. I've just acquired a TDD-4 behemoth in great shape and have a quandary about running an additional Co2 line into the unit. It's got 3 2-tap towers and I would like to potentially run Guinness/a stout from one of them; thus the need for the separate, unique line. There's not a lot of room given the entry hole made by the manufacturer, and the current line feeds all six current couplers with a gas distributor mounted inside the unit. I'd like to add a bank of secondary couplers in place of the distribution feeder (so as to run 4 diff. beers and a root beer for the kids), but the separate line/beergas tank for stouts is my current focus. Any thoughts?

Since you'll need a seperate beer gas tank and regulator, you might have room to just keep them inside the unit.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

If you decide to drill an extra hole for the new line it should not be much of a problem. The only areas to stay away from are near the evaporator coil & the back corner where the compressor is located. You don't want to be pokin' holes in any refrigerant lines.

THE ICEMAN
      My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
      "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
      -Dave Barry-
      "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
      Strong beer is the milk of the old."
      -Martin Luther-

Comment

Working...
      X