Desperate for Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate for Help!

Hey guys! I desperately want draft beer for my bar, but am having some issues figuring out how to do it. I have been looking at kegerators, but my space behind the bar is limited so I was thinking of putting a freezer in my back room and running lines out to the bar to the tower. Does anybody know how long of a line I can run? How do I insulate it to keep the beer cold and flowing through the lines?

I am a novice and not much of a do it yourselfer, but I really want to make this happen. any advice?

The search window is desperately lonely! Use search trems such as "remote", "cooling", "upstairs bar", etc.

Check this thread for a start.
    Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Originally posted by McClane View Post
      Hey guys! I desperately want draft beer for my bar, but am having some issues figuring out how to do it. I have been looking at kegerators, but my space behind the bar is limited so I was thinking of putting a freezer in my back room and running lines out to the bar to the tower. Does anybody know how long of a line I can run? How do I insulate it to keep the beer cold and flowing through the lines?

I am a novice and not much of a do it yourselfer, but I really want to make this happen. any advice?
      I have just done this and it's more involved than you think. My freezer is directly behind the wall and it about 4' run to the tower. Any longer of a run and it gets more involved. If you are not a do it yourselfer than I would not recommend this project, just get a kegerator on wheels so you can roll around.
      No CRAP! on tap

Comment

Working...
      X