Check Out My Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out My Bar

Thanks for all of your collective help in giving me ideas and solutions to problems. Dos Equis Amber currently on tap.

Sweet setup! Cigar smoker, eh?

THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

Great job! That is a sweet set-up!
      Hail to the Redskins!

Comment

Love it. Great, clean install.
        Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Nice home bar. Now get those shelves filled with liquor bottles and have me over.
          Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
          but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

I see a boulevard tap. Drinking Boulevard Pale Ale right now.

Nice work.
            "because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well..."
            Brother Epp, 1902

Comment

Wow. That's all I can say. Looks professionally installed.

Comment

Very, very nice setup! I particularly like the LCD on the wall with the cutout for the comcast box!!
                HOME OF THE 6 TIME WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Comment

I see Tequila! Great look. How about posting this on the MM "Social Network"?
                  Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Zuhse View Post
                    I see Tequila! Great look. How about posting this on the MM "Social Network"?
                    Good idea. It is added.

My Page
                    Last edited by rmorris; 11-23-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Very nice bar!! I gotta say I would go with a bigger LCD and a flush mount drip tray thats it............ other than say some professional shooter girls giving away free shots of booze!

Comment

Nicely done. I am wondering if your keg cooler is a built in unit or if you vented it for under counter use? I am finishing my basement and want to use my Danby Keg Cooler for under the counter but it is a free standing model. Any thoughts?

Comment

I have had my summit under a bar with about 2-3" of clearance all around for over 2 years and no problems. I am thinking about cutting a hole in the fron to the bar (rear of the unit) and covering with a brass louvre if I do need more air.

Comment

The clearance thing is pretty much what Ive heard. I just thought maybe somebody had rigged up a fan/cooling system that vented everything to the front. The vent thru the front of the bar is not a bad idea, especially if you have a foot rest that could hide a lower brass grill and then put one up under the over hang so you would have flow from bottom to top.

Comment

I have an under-counter model so i just left a little clearance above it. Regarding the drip tray, i had one but it had to be returned because it was bent and then I realized I don't have the clearance for the hose to fit between the counter and the kegerator. Any suggestions? I want to drain it into the sink pipe.

Let me know how to get around the clearance issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X