Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the CO2 Tank Placement for a Conversion

First time poster here...

I have a fridge that I am going to convert into a double tap, but I was wondering if I could place the CO2 on the outside of the fridge and run a line into the fridge and hook it into the regulator?

It will of course be hot outside the fridge but I wasn't sure if this was going to have an effect on the beer cooling inside the fridge.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by robdog View Post
    First time poster here...

I have a fridge that I am going to convert into a double tap, but I was wondering if I could place the CO2 on the outside of the fridge and run a line into the fridge and hook it into the regulator?
    Cool. I'm doing the same thing only I plan on squeezing the CO2 inside. Just be careful where you drill the hole.

Originally posted by robdog
    It will of course be hot outside the fridge but I wasn't sure if this was going to have an effect on the beer cooling inside the fridge.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Nope.

My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

Not a problem.

Nope, not at all. And a handy gas line from any brewing site/company will help you get it done.
      Last edited by whutever; 08-21-2008, 05:12 PM.
      Beer - the 5th food group!

Comment

Working...
      X