Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temperature Variation

temperature variation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a recent kegorator owner. My kegorator was bought used. My question is the temperature fluctuates from 22 to 40 degrees. Is this normal or is my temperature gauge bad. Will my beer go bad under these conditions. Will it jeopardize the quality or the life of the keg.
    sorry to use your line of questioning, but i could not figure out how to post

Originally posted by HONEYBROWN View Post
    temperature variation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a recent kegorator owner. My kegorator was bought used. My question is the temperature fluctuates from 22 to 40 degrees. Is this normal or is my temperature gauge bad. Will my beer go bad under these conditions. Will it jeopardize the quality or the life of the keg.
    sorry to use your line of questioning, but i could not figure out how to post
    I posted an answer here...http://www.micromatic.com/forum/us-e...html#post13699 Check it out.

Later, THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

Working...
    X