Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE ICEMAN
    replied
    From the pictures you provided, it looks like you might be the proud owner of a Beverage Air DD78. You should find a data plate on the inside left or right wall of the unit. This should tell you what you have.

The Superior tag on the front was put there by a restaurant supply company that initially sold it. They do this to most everything they sell.

If the thing works it looks like a smokin' deal. Check to make sure all the fan motors are working, inside & at the condensing unit (compressor). You more than likely would want to replace the beer lines if the thing has been sitting for a while.

Later, THE ICEMAN
    Last edited by THE ICEMAN; 04-30-2008, 08:24 PM. Reason: added goodies

Leave a comment:

• BigJonM
    started a topic 'Superior Products' commercial kegerator

'Superior Products' commercial kegerator

Hi all,
    I've been lurking the board for a few months as I've been researching kegerators. I came across the following for sale locally and was wondering if anyone had any input (I searched here & on google but wasn't able to come up with a whole lot on this brand).

Superior products 6 tap kegerator. Owner says it was in a restaurant and he's used it at most for one keg and as a cooler. Asking $400 (seems cheap to me). Pics below.

Any thoughts would be helpful....is this a good buy for $400 even it requires a bit of cleaning up & maybe some new parts? What would I be looking for when I see it in person? It's currently unplugged but he says he plugged it in recently & it cooled no problem.
    Attached Files
Working...
X