Attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments

I go to the local minor league baseball park on a regular basis, mostly to enjoy their wonderful beer specials. Such as 2 for 1 night that includes hot dogs and 24oz beers. Then there is Thursday which is $1 night which you can imagine what its like when beer sells for a $1. Anyway they have this attachment for their draft been faucets that goes to the bottom of the cup and pours from the bottom up. Its amazing how fast and foamless it pours. I have looked all over the internet, and yes i asked the people that work at the park and they have no idea where it came from. If anyone has any idea of what im talking about or where i could find one of these things comment away.

That is the turbo tap. You can check MM website or google for more info.
    Jim
    Happy Tappy Draft Beer Services
    Serving Mid-Michigan and beyond

Comment

This is the Turbotap product. The device has been available for a couple of years and was designed for high volume venues such as the ballpark.

The system requires slight modification to acquire a faster flow to the faucet, thus device. It is designed to bottom fill the glass whereas the beer fills upon itself resulting in a more stable pour with this quick flow speed.

This is similar to how the kegs are filled at the breweries. The kegs are upside down during the fill. The beer enters the basket at the keg valve and falls upon itself. This is referred to the quiet fill and is very efficient with minimal waste and agitation to the product.

Most certainly the device would require cleaning after each service day since it is submersed each time beer is dispensed. You would never refill a customers glass or cup. Actually, you never should in any situation.
      Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Working...
      X