No announcement yet.

Do these kegs need a different coupler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do these kegs need a different coupler?

I was interested in heineken,kirin ichiban,labatt blue, and possibly peroni. Anyone know if my standard coupler will work or will I need to get a different coupler? Thanks!

I am unfamiliar with Peroni, never tapped it before so I cant help ya there.
    But Labatt, Kirin Ichiban ( very good tasting by the way ) and Heiniken all use a sankey D coupler. Which is pretty much standard if thats the one you have.

Comment

Originally posted by beerishappy View Post
      I was interested in heineken,kirin ichiban,labatt blue, and possibly peroni. Anyone know if my standard coupler will work or will I need to get a different coupler? Thanks!
      Check this out Mr. happy.

My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
      "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
      -Dave Barry-
      "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
      Strong beer is the milk of the old."
      -Martin Luther-

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer12 View Post
        I am unfamiliar with Peroni, never tapped it before so I cant help ya there.
        But Labatt, Kirin Ichiban ( very good tasting by the way ) and Heiniken all use a sankey D coupler. Which is pretty much standard if thats the one you have.
        Labatt and Kirin do in fact use the D coupler, however Heineken uses the S coupler Iceman pointed out an awsome list that MM has regarding couplers and beer.
        When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Comment

touche to Kingpin for my mistake. ... wish I could use an excuse like, drank too many beers, but thats never an excuse lol............

Comment

thanks for the list fellows. Yeah we love kirin ichiban one of my fav reason for japanese hibachi.

Comment

Working...
            X