Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM23 question

Hi

Welcome input from all! Am very thankful for all the previous posts about need for tower cooling etc.

Re BM23. Am not particularily fond of the appearance of the top of the BM23.

Shopping for my better half. Would truly like to 'build in' or at least camoflage the top to some degree. Specifically, do not really like the glass rails.

For those that are familiar with this model (cannot find a local retailer in Ontario, online anyway) so I can see it.

Can these rails be removed? Maybe slid under a countertop (with the countertop bored for the diameter of the tower)?

Look forward to your 2 cents and pics if anyone has done this or actually built in the unit.

Thanks
    Michelle

Dig around the bevair site and you should come up with the parts list section that includes some blown up schematic drawings. I can barely see the holes that line up with the rail mounting screws so you should be able to remove them, but then you'll be left with some bare holes to fill.

Comment

What bard said. The Bev Air site would be the first place to look. I'm working off of memory here but I believe you would have to remove the top to get at the glass rail screws. There are two screws at the back & perhaps a couple at the front to pull the top. It's not that bad. You would have to reseal the top with silicone when done. Once again, that is just from memory, check things out before you start pulling things apart.

Later, THE ICEMAN
      My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
      "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
      -Dave Barry-
      "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
      Strong beer is the milk of the old."
      -Martin Luther-

Comment

The top looks a lot better in person then in pictures. I just got my BM23 and not only does it look great (I am very picky), it works perfect. Well worth the money imo.
        BM23 (I love it, $$$ well spent)

Comment

Working...
        X