Thanks to the posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the posters

I've been monitoring these boards for a quite a while now before jumping into my own project. Just wanted to say thanks for all the information. I originally was going to go with a prebuilt kegerator, figuring that I'm much better at drinking beer than I am when it comes to mechanical things. Thanks to you guys, however, I have a decent enough setup. It's nothing like some of the awe-inspiring creations you guys have done, but it dispenses beer perfectly (is there anything better?) I'm guessing I'll probably be the only person to have a Michigan State kegerator all the way up here in Alaska! Stop on by if you are in the neighborhood ...
    Attached Files

Sweet!

Don't you guys in Alaska usually just set your beer in a snow drift???
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

That's what we did in South Dakota.
      Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Nervous in the service...

Midwest winter... The beer went right in the snow bank.
        It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

ya, too bad it gets too cold up in fairbanks for us to do that! i tried it once and had a kegsicle in about 3 hours... course, it was 45 below! ... oops

GO SPARTANS!
          -jomo

Comment

Working...
          X