Chest freezer Kegerator......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest freezer Kegerator......

I have finally been able to get the stuff to build a kegerator and wanted the cool tower type. Now I cant seem to find a freezer to handle this with out building a riser. Can anyone tell were or what model to order to hold a full keg. Or some help getting a little disapointed in my research.
    Thanks
    Russ

Originally posted by 1812Marine View Post
    I have finally been able to get the stuff to build a kegerator and wanted the cool tower type. Now I cant seem to find a freezer to handle this with out building a riser. Can anyone tell were or what model to order to hold a full keg. Or some help getting a little disapointed in my research.
    Thanks
    Russ
    can't tell you what model, but there are plenty of examples of chest freezers people have built here. Do a search on 'chest freezer' in the forums here. I recall seeing many posts with pictures, model numbers, and internal dimensions needed.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

When I was looking into building instead of buying, I went into Sears and Lowes and the like with a tape measure and keg dimensions to see in person what would be a suitable model.
      Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
      but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Thats what Ive been doing thanks !

Comment

Working...
        X