Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size hold saw?

Howdy,

I'm getting ready to build my first kegerator tomorrow and I have a quick question before I head out to the hardware store. I ordered a kit here from Micro Matic and want to make sure I get the right size hole saw to use on my fridge door. I've read so many things around the net and just want to make sure I have the right size for what I've got.

Here is the kit I got

Thanks alot.

Originally posted by traeshaw View Post
    Howdy,

I'm getting ready to build my first kegerator tomorrow and I have a quick question before I head out to the hardware store. I ordered a kit here from Micro Matic and want to make sure I get the right size hole saw to use on my fridge door. I've read so many things around the net and just want to make sure I have the right size for what I've got.

Here is the kit I got

Thanks alot.
    There's a link on that page to the instructions. They state you need a 1 1/8" hole saw.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

I read that I just musta have missed that part. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by traeshaw View Post
        missed that part.
        It happens. Read it a couple of times, make sure you have all the pieces and tools ready and good luck. Let us know how it comes out.
        Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
        but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
        X