Bar and kegerator pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar and kegerator pics

Thought I'd share pics of the bar I built and the Danby kegerator. Still have to install the kegerator under the bar, but it's actually worked out great next to the arcade game for now.

Kegerator album:

Facebook | Rick Osborn's Photos - Beer kegerator project

Bar album:

A few pictures:

Wow, that's a sweet setup. Where did you get your barstool's?

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. I bought the stools locally from an eBay seller who purchased them from a restaurant that was renovating. Only $100 each too, and each stool was manufactured in early 2007, so they are very new. Stools had I been looking at online were at least $250 each and mostly more. So I bought 8 of these stools and am using 6 at the bar and the other two fit great for the arcade game or spare seating in the theater room behind the sectional sofa.

I'll get pics posted of the touchscreen jukebox I recently put together too. Just have to mount the LCD touchscreen monitor in the wall still.

Rick

Comment

What brand beverage center is that?

The double door beverage centers are great! What brand are they, and what are the dimensions? I've got a 24" wide slot for one. I want to be able to display bottled beer in there like you have.

Comment

Very nice bar wow i need one!!!

Comment

Jealousy becomes me.
            My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
            "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
            -Dave Barry-
            "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
            Strong beer is the milk of the old."
            -Martin Luther-

Comment

quick question

Great setup. I see your converted your danby to a 2 tower. Where did you run the second co2 line?

Comment

Nice setup, showoff! So uh, what area are you in and when is the next party???

Comment

Originally posted by Pfish88 View Post
                  The double door beverage centers are great! What brand are they, and what are the dimensions? I've got a 24" wide slot for one. I want to be able to display bottled beer in there like you have.
                  They are both Everstar brand from Home Depot. It's a rebrand of, darn I forget, Chef something. but anyways, you should be able to get them from Home Depot. They are a little under 24" wide, so you'll have room for one in your slot.

I love them because of the coolness factor of how they look, plus they are very quiet as well. My only complaint is the lack of space for longneck beer bottles. No problem on the top shelf, for the middle shelf I have to angle the longneck back so they fit. If I dropped the middle shelf down for extra bottle clearance, then I'd lose much space on the bottom where I have the little Heineken keg and where I keep chilled glasses. So the one cooler has Mike's Lemonade bottles since they are shorter and Amstel Light will also fit there.

If you use cans, then shelf height isn't an issue at all, but I don't buy canned beer.

Comment

Originally posted by aagilmore View Post
                    Great setup. I see your converted your danby to a 2 tower. Where did you run the second co2 line?
                    I'm still using one c02 line, but have it running to a primary and secondary regulator and a hose from each one goes to each keg. So I can adjust the c02 for each keg that way. I'll take a pic soon because I have to swap out one empty keg. But I think on my kegerator photo album there is a pic of the regulators.

Comment

I noticed that my link to the bar construction album didn't appear, so here it is. In the final pics you can see the brass foot rail and the tile/carpet trim installed.

Facebook | Rick Osborn's Photos - Wet bar construction

Comment

Originally posted by PoMC View Post
                        I noticed that my link to the bar construction album didn't appear, so here it is. In the final pics you can see the brass foot rail and the tile/carpet trim installed.

Facebook | Rick Osborn's Photos - Wet bar construction
                        Oh sure, rub it in!
                        My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
                        "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
                        -Dave Barry-
                        "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
                        Strong beer is the milk of the old."
                        -Martin Luther-

Comment

Very well done.

Here is mine.

Comment

Two more.

Comment

Working...
                            X