Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just scored two Kegerators! Need info about them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just scored two Kegerators! Need info about them!

Howdy, been a while since I have been here! I have an old conversion kegerator and a Beverage Air BM23, and I just scored two Perlick 8184b kegerators for less than 100 bucks total. I just got them home, did not plug them in yet, but guy said they both work great! They were being used for a mini fridge.

I was looking for info on them. Found info on the 8184C, but not the B. What is the difference? Also there seems to be some extra plumbing in these that I have not seen before. It appears to be like a flow control, for the co2?

These units appear to be very well made. I like them. Even though they are old and R12, If they work, I am sure they will be fine. Also any way to tell how old these are? From info I found here I found my old BM23 was made in 4/81! It is still working. But I only use it for parties as the door seal is not good, I have to tape it shut.

Found this manual for the 8814C: https://static-pt.com/modelManual/PE...=1532002598531

The guy had just about all the parts that were original to the kegerators. Two pumps and the glass jars still in protective wrapping.

I will post back tomorrow after I plug them in to see if they do indeed cool.

Thanks for any help or info you can lend or direction to look.

I do need some parts, like for the drip pan, one is missing. Looked but have not see those yet.

Thanks!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by Schaeff58; 09-06-2021, 02:56 PM.

Well Plugged them both in and they are quiet and cool very well. They are really well built.

Comment

Working...
    X