Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading Danby to 2 tap, need hole for 2nd co2 line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Danby to 2 tap, need hole for 2nd co2 line?

After happily owning a Danby DKC645BLS for 8+ years I want to upgrade this beast to take two 6th kegs. I have all of the parts on the way and the only installation step that seems complicated is getting a second hole for the co2 line. Will it be anything important right beside the existing hole? I could just expand that hole a little bit to the left or right so I can fit both hoses through and then seal it up with sealant/foam/grommet. If expanding that hole is no good then how about on the right side around the corner from the existing hole or on the right side at the front of the unit. A new hole would be easy to seal up with a grommet. See the photo with the blue, yellow and red arrows.

Thanks for any tips!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Split the line into a dual product regulator inside the kegerator. No need for another hole.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

That is a pretty good idea. If this was a big fridge I might mount the regulator to the side or even the front so I could adjust it easily. My Danby has limited space and if I could jam that dual regulator in there it would be real hard to get to the controls to adjust it.

Comment

Working...
      X