Need some help with a DD68 Beverage Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with a DD68 Beverage Air

I just bought a very clean Beverage Air DD68 and finished cleaning it all up. ( not sure what year it is but its the black vinyl model ) When I plug the unit in the inside fan does power on and works fine. The thermostat when turned does make the clicking noise as if it know to turn the compressor on. There is noting on the compressor side though. No noise no fan turning nothing. I pulled the front and rear panels to have a look and it is pretty clean in there. Other than the power cord there is another plug that is plugged into a block above the compressor. I unplugged it and plugged it in direct to power and still nothing.

I am wondering if some of you more familiar with these units could give me some advise on other things to check before calling a refrigeration company in case it is something simple. I bought the unit based on picture and a transport company picked it up and delivered it to me some maybe a wire or something just came unplugged from rough transport ? I don't mind putting money into the unit just want to make sure I check all I can myself first.

Thanks

I'd call the pros. BevAir is a good commercial brand,

Comment

Working...
    X